The Valentine's Contest has begun!!


Thirteen couples signed up, but now only five remain! Each competing in a social media showdown, to determine which couple will be crowned the cutest, and walk away with a full session and print credit!

Each of the couples took a trip to my studio, for a mini photo session in order to get a few good photos for the contest. Each had the opportunity to pick from the mini gallery which photo best represented their relationship, and that photo was entered into the contest!

Now they need your help! Each of these awesome couples wants your vote, and they will need every vote they can get to win!

Each couple may receive up to 5 points from each voter, as follows:

Like my Facebook, and then like and share your favorite photo, for a total of 2 points.

Follow me on Instagram, and then like your favorite photo for a total of 1 point.

Like me on Twitter, and then like and retweet your favorite photo, for a total of 2 points.

At noon on February 14th, I'll total up all of the points, and announce the winner!

Now head over to my accounts, pick your favorites and cast your votes!

Comments

Popular Posts